This course is a must for the career operator.
This course will provide you with the tools to enhance your understanding of rotators by showing you the proper procedures for setting up the rotator platform, calculating lift capacity and determining forces applied to your rigging.
Any operator looking to enhance their understanding of rotators should attend.
The Rotator course is a great fit for:
• Operators looking to take their towing and recovery training to the next level
• Incident managers that require the latest in towing and recovery skills
• Individuals who would like to learn more technical skills in towing and recovery.
• Companies that work or train with fire and rescue personnel
• Operators who want to know how to break down a recovery scenario like towing and recovery engineers
The only pre-requisite is a state- or provincially-issued driver’s license.
Each student receives a training package with workbook. Upon completion, they receive a certificate of attendance.