Class Level 8/9
The long awaited Level 8/9 course is finally here! The pinnacle of WreckMaster training will provide its students with the next level of education for heavy incident managers and those looking to be the best operators they can be. We are welcoming any level 6/7 WreckMaster to attend this elite course but the first course on October 10-14, 2016 will be reserved for previous Top 10 and WreckMaster of the Years.
Add your name to the reservation list today!
This course will build on top of your training from previous levels and successful completion of this course will provide you with the highest level of certification our industry has to offer.
Who Should Attend
- Operators looking to take their towing and recovery training to the next level.
- Incident managers that require the latest in towing and recovery skills.
- Individuals who would like to learn more technical skills in towing and recovery.
- Company’s who work with or train with Fire and Rescue personnel.
- Operators who want to know how to calculate and break down a recovery scenario like “Towing and Recovery Engineers”
Must be level 6/7 certified to attend this course. Operators who have 5-8 years experience in the towing and recovery field seem to benefit more by relating past experiences to the training modules.
Additional Items Provided and Designation
- For each level students will receive a training package with training work book and WreckMaster pen.
- Level 8/9 WreckMaster Certification.
- Upon successful completion of the WreckMaster Certification students will receive a Level 8/9 WreckMaster Certification and WreckMaster photo certification ID card.
$895.00 per student