Class Level 6/7
Welcome to WreckMasters advanced towing and recovery seminar. Our level 6/7 class builds on top of the information that you learned in the level 4/5. We require all students follow our program in sequence, therefore when a student completes our level 6/7 class they will have successfully completed a minimum of 48 hours of towing and recovery instruction.
It is important that you study the information covered in the level 4/5 class prior to attending the level 6/7 class. In the level 4/5 class you were exposed to the dynamics of winching, we will now show you advanced winching, compound layups and how mechanical advantage effects line load. In this level you will learn about block loading, angle factor multiplier and how these elements affect winching or vertically lifting.
Similar to the course structure in College and University we instruct a specific level of information in each of our classes. When operators reach our level 6/7 class we expect that they have a working knowledge of the skills that they learned in the previous levels. Our philosophy is that continuous training keeps your skills sharp. If at anytime you may have a question or problem we encourage you to contact us for assistance.
As with all of our hands-on classes you are welcome to return as our guest free of charge as long as your certification is valid.
Who Should Attend
- Operators looking to take their towing and recovery training to the next level.
- Incident managers that require the latest in towing and recovery skills.
- Individuals who would like to learn more technical skills in towing and recovery.
- Company’s who work with or train with Fire and Rescue personnel.
- Operators who want to know how to calculate and break down a recovery scenario like “Towing and Recovery Engineers”
Our Level 4/5 training course is a pre-requisite to our level 6/7 training course.
Operators who have 3-5 years experience in the towing and recovery field seem to benefit more by relating past experiences to the training modules. Although we welcome any operator with any skill level or experience level to attend this course.
Additional Items Provided and Designation
- Training package with training work book and WreckMaster pen.
- DVD Training Video.
- Level 3 WreckMaster Certification.
- Upon successful completion of the WreckMaster Certification students will receive a Level 6/7 WreckMaster Certification, WreckMaster ID number and WreckMaster photo certification ID card.
Duration: 3 day training course
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each training day
We ask that you arrive no later than 7:45 am on each day of training.
Upcoming Level 6/7 Courses
Find a course near you