Class Level 2/3
This course is the most important course within our training program because it lays the ground work for all of our upper levels. Whether you’re moving a 5,000lb car or a 50,000lb truck we will show you how to calculate the resistance that needs to be overcome.
Each course level in the WreckMaster training program combines both a towing level as well as a recovery level. Students will learn Recovery, Moving, Towing Cars/Trucks, Up-righting and Upsets, with or without wheels. They will discover just how much effort it takes to move a car using our attachment techniques, how to incorporate predictability and efficiency, plus they will earn client confidence by using the correct towing vocabulary.
Our focus is to expose you to some new, efficient techniques that will make your life easier and your career safer. We pride ourselves with sharing current, up to date knowledge while at the same time making it interesting and understandable.
Who Should Attend
- Operators looking to expand their towing and recovery knowledge.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s in-house training.
- Managers responsible for their company’s safety meeting or anyone interested in reducing their level of risk by implementing the latest towing and recovery skills.
- Individuals considering a career change into the field of towing and recovery.
- Towing operators who want to become more efficient by studying the WreckMaster discipline.
Our Level 2/3 training course is a pre-requisite to our level 4/5 training course.
There are no pre-requisites for this class other than a state or provincially issued drivers licence and any operator with any skill level or experience level can attend this class. Operators with limited experienced such as dispatchers, sales staff or operators with no prior towing and recovery experience have the option of beginning their training at our Level one training course.
Additional Items Provided and Designation
- Training package with training work book and WreckMaster pen.
- DVD Training Video.
- Level 2/3 WreckMaster Certification
- Upon successful completion of the WreckMaster Certification students will receive a Level 2/3 WreckMaster Certification, WreckMaster ID number, WreckMaster shoulder crest and WreckMaster photo certification ID card.
Duration: 2 day training course
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day
We ask that you arrive no later than 7:45 am on each day of training.